Well, well, well. What do we have here? Blog number 200? Watch out, The Simpsons.
Bloggers who post everyday probably hit 200 in their sleep, but for part-time posters like myself, I like to pause and reflect upon arbitrary three-digit milestones.
Mmmm. Nice, isn’t it?
I think that’s enough pausing.
When I last hit an arbitrary three-digit milestone, I was living in California, working for a music education company, enjoying citrus off the tree, and smiling a lot. Since then, my wife and I have abandoned familiarity in favor of fundamental, paradigm shifting change. We traveled the country and moved to upstate New York; we were attacked by an evil bat in the middle of the night; my face froze off due to something called Polar Vortex; I wrote a play which won an award; we broke veg to eat haggis. It’s been good and bad.
And so life goes. Personally, I’m still figuring out what the hell my life is all about–and further, as an extension, what this blog is all about.
Here’s a quick preview of the next 100 posts:
- Heading into senior year of college as an entrepreneurship and English double major means I should probably find an answer for the question, “What does an entrepreneurship and English double major do?”
- After attending church on Easter, I’ve realized my time away from Sunday service has made the whole thing look even more ridiculous and I’m nowhere nearer falling back in line. Rats!
- Almost four years into marriage, I’m convinced I still need to be right all the time. Fortunately, my wife is smarter than I am (but don’t tell her I said that).
- Jack Bauer is coming back and I couldn’t be more excited!
- This summer, lots of East Coast weekend road trips. Suggestions? Requests? Recommendations? Room and board offers?
- I’m considering a presidential run in 2016.
Seriously though, thanks for subscribing, reading, and commenting. If it wasn’t for you, I would have no reason to search the internet for funny cat pictures.
Summer is coming! Summer is coming!!! Let’s change the world together. Any good ideas?
[Header Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/infrogmation/2838526718/]