I was hoping to write something meaningful today. But I wont. Three things have happened which deterred me from writing a “normal” blog:
1. My wife’s previous blog, “When We Were On Fire” is wonderful. How can I follow that up?
2. I have a mid-term for my Econ class today. Leisure and Hours Worked have been taxed.
3. Yesterday, I finished reading “The Great Gatsby.” It was just so good. I feel both inspired and incompetent to write. I’ll need time to reconcile.
4. My neighbors have sex really loud at 9am, almost every day. I’m trying to get used to it. However, I feel one is never suppose to get used to the sound of strangers having sex.
5. We went to a state park the other day, and it was so beautiful that I want to share some pictures. Here you go!
NOTE: Letchworth is a State Park about an hour-ish from Rochester, NY. Hit it in the Fall and you’ll see all the beautiful colors we did. There’s some great waterfalls and bridges and canyons. Everyone here calls it “The Grand Canyon of the East.” We also went to the Grand Canyon this year. Though beautiful, it is no Grand Canyon. That said, if you’re ever up this way, it’s worth your time.